Saturday, December 18, 2010

A wishlist for Santa ☃

- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear Santa,

Xmas is coming. Don't forget my presies this year! I'll email U my address *how i get your e-mail?* so U can deliver it to me ^^ But my house got no chimney >.<" i wonder how are U going to come into my house. Hmm, it's ok. My presies are not big in size. So, U can just put them in my mailbox ^^.

What i want for X'mas:
  1. Brown/Green Nudy lenses! *Jonker Street do sell those, 16mm one!*
  2.  A novel written by Alexandra Potter- Me and Mr. Darcy *U can get it from Popular book store as well*
  3. The baggage with the looney tune cartoon rabbit. *AEON small sub-block*
  4. Iphone 3GS's devil condom-look pouch, or domo-kun one also can larh >.<"
  5. polaroid camera *pinky one!!!!!*
  6. An elegant purse =)
  7. Branded perfume- wish to get those pure, sexy, and seductive fragrance ^^ and nice out-look one! pink as well >.<"
  8. Etc .... teehee!
 p/s: Aww... santa, please pick one >.<"

From: Candy's Life Tales
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Okay! stop the craps now >.<"
I'm in Christmas mood now!!!! I effing love X'mas and I can't tell why *bcoz i dunno*.
When i was a kid, I did hang my sock on my bed and He did disappoint me on the next day. Then, I thought Santa couldn't see my sock then i hang the sock on the window of my living room on the next year. >.<" *don't laugh! kids believe Santa Clauz does exist okay*
I'm not a Christian *many people do thought i am*, so my house didn't have any Xmas decoration and not even trying to have Xmas dinner all that *sniffling*. In order to prove I'm in Xmas mood, I did decorate my blog with Xmas background, and Xmas carols =) * some snowflakes dropping down will be perfect!* to  have a festive atmosphere. Ho ho ho!

I even decorated my FarmVille ^_^


add me as your neighbor! i wanna get more gifts for the Christmas tree >.<" to redeem the white arctic fox! so cute~

And I can't let myself missed the Christmas countdown event every year, no matter who I'm celebrating with!
This year probably celebrating with friends! Those crazy nuts. They suggested to rent a bungalow with swimming pool and held a Jingle Xmas party *no la, i just simply put the name. But i wanna use this name! don't copy arh!* It's so great to gather all the friends and chilling together, countdown Xmas as well, and i love exchanging gifts! *but don't give something like pen, tissue paper, file and all those boring stuffs larh =.=* I'll take back my gift and exchange with other people. lol >.<"I really hope I'll get those stuffs I want * I've listed above. Lol* - she's giving clues


But, seems like lotsa bungalows being booked already and some friends haven't give their confirmations to attend the party yet. Most probably will cancel the Xmas Jingle Party lorh~ *okay, u can have the name for ur party T^T* So, will just having simple countdown on the Xmas eve
 *still can't miss out the countdown >.< *.

What i wish for 2010 Christmas :
  1. I wish YOU will love me more than everyday.
  2. I wish my industry training performance will be excellent. *and with good boss*
  3. I wish no war on Earth anymore. *please stop! although it seems like impossible. Those kids wanna celebrate Xmas too lerh ='(*
  4. I wish the earth is green. Everyone start practice to be environment friendly. I so glad that Aeon/ JJ and Tesco started, so as my campus =) my campus restrict polystyrene! *I don't wanna die so soon*
  5. I wish I'll never lost my cuddly baby suggie anymore!
And Lastly,
I would love to wish you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! =) and celebrate this joyful season with those who you love, cherish the moment!
 ¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸Joy to the world! The Lord is come~ Let earth receive her King.. ¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸

the blog look dull without chio picture. So, just randomly picked up this one =) applied dolly wink that's why look chioer *shiok sendiri* Supposingly upload new picture like me and the Xmas hat, T^T ... i got no idea where's my bloody christmas hat goes?! *sad*
Will re-upload me and bloody christmas hat after i found it ^^

Chaoz! back to revision! wtf






1 comment: