Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tat-A-Too

Don't blame me for creating such lame title. *I ran out of idea for this post >.<"*
I just wanted to make it sounds cute =3

Last Saturday, hubby's friend called up asking me whether wanna tattoo or not  because he is going to have another one on his arm *since I've been craving for one but i'm not daring to do*  I was curious about the tattoo thingy *to make sure it's pain or not 1st*. So, I begged Yorath to bring me there. Car polling with Max and his GF. We reached Jitan (tattoo artist)'s tattoo place.

Me, Yorath and his GF had accompanied him for the whole night. z_z"


there's actually a self-internal war with myself *duh* I can't make any decision whether to have a tattoo or not >.<" 

If I'm having a tattoo:

1. people may think I'm a bad girl *dai-kah-jie something like that*

2. what if I regret? ='( *won't gua*

3. I got sexy back *pheewit~* zomg!

4. is it legal to have a tattoo in M'sia? lol *i can't believe I'm asking this* because I'm kinda confuse which tattoo seem like illegal *my friends hiding his tattoo from polices =.="* and few days ago i searched that there's a Malaysia Tattoo Studio website *seems like tattoo is done legally since they got their own site* so I'm confuse @_@ 
*i need to know the truth*

If I don't have a tattoo: 

1. the demand for tattoo won't stop =.=" *once i haven't try*

2. mean I don't have a sexy back *sob* lol... nah~ nonsense, i can stick the fake one ^^ but how if people figured out that's the fake one?! OMG~ so embarrassing >.<" *hiding my head under hubby's clothes* 

3. I don't have to suffer the pain =) the only benefit?? *what if the pain is not what i expected? like my fcuking 1 second of navel piercing pain!*


(self-conflict ended)
*continue on this Saturday if my girlfriend is having one and if I'm going too*

basically this is how Jitan tattoo artist's working place

 lolx! i didn't notice Max's mouth open so big in the pic *hahaha! laugh die me* and the one reading magazine is his GF. Yorath were viewing the tattoo book for reference, but he is not getting one *acting like getting 1 like that lol*

the sketching of the tattoo * i don't see a thing but batik* =.=" Anyway, he's cute in this picture *a whole body with Ang-Kong's guy eating Gardiner Bun (he should hold something looks cool like Chivas to take this pic mah)

 starting to tattoo! His face expression answered me the feeling to get a tattoo *exciting yet painful*

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
zzzz
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
 5 hours later...


human vs. skeleton  >.<"

  Tadah! nice after all ... it's worth to suffer the pain if he loves the tattoo *and he did loving it*

that's all for the simple post =)

bubye!

3 comments: