Saturday, May 29, 2010

♥ Recently ♥

Update Status: I regret i didn't follow my man to go  for badminton >.<" instead of sitting on a small chair in my room and blogging ='(

this color look nice with Chiller font ^^ .. much like Tiki style. 
okay la. it's hard to read with this font. I'll change it back*

(0^_^O)  How's now? better?  Britannic Bold* haha!
I know I'm acting lame here. i got no choice  >.<" really "sienz"
 I suppose to choose to go for badminton. But my arse can't be lifting up after i have sitting for hours. Laziness please "siam" 
Failed* i rejected my man and continue viewing XiaXue's Video *Guide to life*  ^^ hehe. 
But then i finished the video few hours ago. 
Now i have nothing to do  >.<"

*blogging* then. 


Actually there is a pack of nasi lemak waiting for me on the dining table. But i "welly" doesn't feel eating today. I want Coconut Shake + Pisang Goreng. Slrrp! *saliva dropping*


all right, I'll eat it later *my mom packed*
i got nothing to post >.<" damn! talking craps almost half page already
okay, I'll stop crapping now.


Hmm.. Let's see what my camera folder contained.


yea~ i heart this *mini jean skirt/ jean mini skirt* i dunno how to call it >.<"
anyway, that's not the point, i love the color! *that's the point!*

okay, how's this? it's freaking short *just approximately cover my butt >.<" but i use to choose short skirts or shorts bcoz i'm having short legs okay. Not because i wanna look bitchy* 

Cost my man RM40 at Dees. haha! *sowi dear*
obviously look no appetite to eat right? >.<"  yea, i cooked this. 
Cooking with the chesse cream. It's actually have to be with the spaghetti. *but i have non* so., i substituted with Maggie noodles >.<" and mixed with milk scramble eggs which it doesn't taste like milk. =.=" totally a failure! but my brother commented nice. =.=" hope he is honest. *comforting myslef*

Next topic, cut my hair finally! *slightly short only* I definitely won't cut my hair if nobody ask me. >.<" I'm freaking afraid of wrong cutting. 
Well, here is how its go.

On Tuesday, Cyn dated me to go night market at Kg.8 . so as Zardon. Arrived at 8pm. and walk the market which took us a few minutes only to finished the walk  =.=" Zardon treated us Momo Tea *pearl milk tea* but i had chosen the Mango shake *keep dripping!* but the taste not bad =). And then snapped some photo before they went in my car and talk craps.

 zardon and cyn
 Cyn and me
 ~We~
We went in the car for aircon since cyn complained very hot outside. We talked craps and Zardon asked me whether wanna be his demo or not on the next day *he is having exam
So, i considered and gave him a "yes" since Cyn don't mind that she become his demo on Thursday. =) *Thanks
That day, snapped few photo at Team hair saloon. 

 while waiting zardon's turn...
 cyn still can show me her beautiful smile although she is almost mold at there. >.<"
 thru these unclear photos, u may obviously see zardon's hand is shivering lorh *he is the one holding the camera*=.=" he is really nervous. 
When i saw he sweating like hell, i started to feel nervous too >.<" *what the hell my hair is gonna be*

After the hair cut exam, we had our lunch at Sushiya.

 
freaking HOT green tea >.<"

 
 ~DADANG~ my hair is shorter then before.
 i got eye bags. 2 days didn't sleep nicely already
 see, so disgusting and funny! XD
mine with fewer plates =.=" 
Well, really can't believe that i just paid for RM4 only =.= i ate RM7 + there is a 50% discount + green tea = RM4. Also good la, I'm broke recently.

 once again, thanks for the hair cut. But now it's so unshaped =.=" after i washed my hair, i dunno how to blow the shape back. >.<"

Next: complaint
Recently the weather is ... ish! F*cking HOT! 
I can't sleep well for almost 3 days already. T_T  *wiping off tears*
 Every night rolling on the bed and kicking off all the pillows on the floor yet still feeling hot. *sweating
 i even try to sleep here ='(
 yet, i'm still awake ='(


 in the end, i prefer sleep on my bed >.<" 
Next day,  my man drove me to his house and i manage to sleep like a pig *with aircon what* after the jungle tracking activity with him. 





 i almost burst out off my tears because he frightening me! i really feel uncomfortable at Hutan Rekreasi. I really damn scare the animals that make up of clay or what ever materials. because they seem like going to be real when it's night >.<" 
 *I'll cut off his balls if he do it again!


 
camwhored before i fall a sleep 

 slept >.<"

 awake ~

my man's phone keep ringing until i wanna throw his phone towards the wall >.<" 
*cannot la wei! iPhone okay XD* well, i got awakened by the ringtone. *happy now?* calling from Shin Yuu la. Go for Yum Cha after a few calls >.<" and Happy birthday to Vincent. =) 

We change the place to Ayoob. Because Mambo got nothing to eat =.=". went to Ayoob and got frightened by rats. *Fucking idiot rat!

Next: dear starts to modify MIMII. *a little only*
BLUE lights for the front and back  



Last night went for "Prince of Persia- the sand of time" with Shin Yuu at GSC after Friday Pasar malam.





Ouh~ it's another disney production huh? no wander so nice la ^^ 
yea~ i love Disney since i was small.

i would like to share these photo of Murtabak *before i shut up  XD*  that cost the guys RM18 >.<" at Tasik Limbongan last night after the movie



~~Not bad la~~ 

Love Shin Yuu lot. Because they understand me and take care of me. =) I hope it's not because i know my dear. *frozen smile*






-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment