Monday, January 18, 2010

4th Sem~ Back to campus


Today back to school lorh... My 4th sem now... haiz... take 5 subjects and all theory ... last sem all calculation this sem all theory... " nice one!"

Break for 3 weeks, today need to wake up early for my 8am class... cannot get use to it >.< ... 6:30am wake up and prepare ... 7am start my journey to campus to avoid the jam ... mana tau stil late ... 8:15am reached class =.= ... but a fe minutes lecturer release us jor ... today just introduce us only... cheh! x payahlah wake up early pun >.<

after that went out for dim sum since our next class at 12noon... drive my cute friends out ( zen and yun) to mmu corner there and have our breakfast...

After that stil got 2 hours to spent >.< ... went to library and watched "Zombieland" with my lappy ... lolz... while more Jess came jor ... then we proceed to class... 9 minutes class then dismiss =.= ...

now need wait for few more HOURS for the nxt class =.= at 6pm ... walao... so long ... currently at Ixora using yun's line and updating my blogger =.= they all sleeping... lolz...

Hmm, i wander wat my dear yorath is doing now?? kinda miss him... hehe! ^^
sienz... wat to do ler?? ok larh ... update dou here first ... c ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment