Monday, February 21, 2011

Sh|n Yuu trip

This is a "once upon a time" trip with Sh|n Yuu Group. It's actually organized by Jerome. He was thinking to replacing his 21st birthday celebration on Chor 3 and 4 since his actual date is so inconvenient for others to take off-day.

 On Chor 3, I was super in a rush and Yorath keep rushing me *I hate being rushed!*. Apparently, I was not in good mood. And I forgot to bring bath stuff and my sun glasses broke! fml. And i dare not ask them to turn back to my house and take those stuffs because we are super late because of ME. *sorry*

So, i start my day with fml mood. I brought  baby along too. He protests to go with me since he escape from his little traveling cage when i open its cover. Everyone was finding, chasing and catching him. Then i made everyone fml-mood >.<" *sorry again* haha!

After wasting a lot of time on me, finally~ we start our journey. *driving for hours*  We arrived Port Dickson at about 3 to 4pm and check-in immediately. Everyone was busy choosing the room they want. The bangalow it's too huge for us to stay. There's 6 room with min. of 2 beds to 5 beds in it. Moreover, everyone love to squish together and sleep. So, there's 2 to 3 rooms is empty.

basically, the side view of the bungalow look like this. So sweet... see, Shin Yuu's towels all hanged together like one happy family. *that's why i use pink for the wording represent the warmness relationship of us*

 1 of the rooms

mine and cyn's room.
I know I'm so greedy for choosing the king size bed. 
Bcoz cyn had a "lil" on her name, so she should sleep little bed. lol! so bad!

obviously everyone was starving!

close up... I love the colours of this photo.. candies colour.

there's effing lotsa food for the BBQ! i hate to blog now... i miss the beef slides *stomach growling*

super hungry lor .. everyone crowded at the grilling area >.<" and that's Jerome the birthday boy- the one looking at the camera

fyi, Yorath is getting fatter and fatter =) i love it! coz i can pinch his fat tires

Aco and lil cynthia

mushmellow and me =D

lil cynthia *i took this because she look so auntie here. hahaha!*

victor and wen

ya... they got lot'sa craps to tell. Never feel bore hearing their bull craps

=.=" this is just the beginning of all the Epic

here we go ... all the Epic *kinda sore eyes*

i know this is super wtf XD

>.<" no comment.. i'm all Epic photographer

half-naked only larh >.<"

rofl...

=="

lmao!!!! I think I'm a good wording editor.lol

finally there's no more Epic .. *me and cyn*

 dunno watching what until so concern and almost knocked the head

 I took this =)

sorry >.<" i focus the wrong thing... >.<" that's y they're blur

"u got no idea how tired am i" not until the next picture

now u got it?

everyone is going up stairs for poker card games

"hello? anybody here? no more vodka party?" *hiccups*

HUAT aH!

Pity my baby sugie... he still cannot crop with the new environment

Since Baby Sugie missing the home, we went back the next day. Nah... >.<" we just stay for a night. So, next morning, clean up everything, packed all the dirty clothes, and lift the ass up to the cars. Say Sayonara to PD after taking our brunch!


Aco have to send little cyn back to cyberjaya first since she is having exams too. So, we have to sent her back then only go back Malacca.

i took this after dropping lil cyn to the condo.

After leaving Cyberjaya, the GPS lead us to Subang Subway. Brought them to taste Subway since Malacca don't have.

only 5 of us headed to Subway... the others went to KLIA. wtf! they follow the signboard to Malacca but end up at KLIA =.="

I with my bare face and Yorath

our water supplier of the day!


Check out Aco's nom-ing reaction of Aco. hahaha!

Next, proceed to Ice Room Nilai!!! yeah!


I effing love this photo !!!!! Yorath took this with risk.

 baby sugie had his tiring journey

 fugly me

 Ice Room-ing with them

i love mango shaved ice!!!!!

That's all about the trip. Effing long one for u guys! >.<" this is the matter of bringing  along the D550!

feed  u guys with mega lot'sa photos! wahahaha!

-trip end-
bye!




3 comments:

  1. i start to fall in love wif shin yuu...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. hahaha. funny!

    what's shin yuu btw?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cyn: i have a crush on Sh|n Yuu long time ago ... *shh*

    Henry Tan: Sh|n Yuu means Freindship in Japanese =)

    ReplyDelete