Monday, August 23, 2010

The harder I worked, the luckier I got? Nah!



Finally, i Can't  post the "short" video clip me and the members recorded. FML! We have been to a very tough time while doing this video. It's an assignment of our "Organizational Behavior" subject. there are 10 titles for the video. Each group need a leader to represents the group to picks 1 title among 10 titles. Again, I'm the leader in my group and i picked the title of "Leadership" Yup, when mention about leader, i really afraid of previous tragedy happen again. Well, there are some dissatisfaction from me but i don't dare to voice up because i freaking hate arguments, quarrel, or unnecessary conflicts happened between me and the friends since we have more group assignments to be completed together. So, just let it be then. Moreover, I'm kinda silent in the reality life. Idk how to socialize with people. forget it.

I'll like to share the short video clip we recorded but unfortunely is too taking space. Not pro at all but at least we gain experiences. Now, i know that, acting is not my talent >.<" I'm suck in acting. But maybe i can be a script writer? XD yup, i wrote the script but some parts are being cancelled by the members. Frankly, I'm kinda upset about that but, I'm fine now =). I also don't wish to gossip my own friends here. Be humble Candy =). lol.

this video dragged a lot of time to upload. Lol. I've tried lot'sa of site to upload probably i have using 2/3 days to upload the video. Blogspot need some improvement over here or maybe idk the actual maximum length can be uploaded in here >.&lt; haha! I've tried to upload to Youtube which also take long time to completed the load * need improvement too* Lol. then after it is completely uploaded, I only found out that my video can't be view because it's more than 15 minutes >.&lt;" lol! time wasted to upload. I hope Youtube can extend the time to 20 minutes. But, most of the video sharing site is 15 minutes the max already! hmm ... think of Vimeo.com >.<" try it when i'm free. will show the video once i found somewhere willing to give me a space to share the video.
I think it will be slightly perfect if we can act more silly and talk more naturally and without Malaysia slang. Haha! Anyway, acting is really a hardcore thing to me. They said, next Semester we are taking Malaysia Studies and we might having video assignment something like that. *sigh*

But, I feel so much luckier than others. Because whenever I get into trouble, Yorath appeared and be the hero of mine *heart* I'm lack of actors in my short video clip. He tried hard to draw his precious time and helps me in my assignment. Thanks a lot because I know he scarified a lot behind the scene and sorry for making you caught into trouble. Love you lots!

Well, if I got the recording of the process when we are busy embedding the video and converting the video into another format, it should be funny. FYI, we all are computer stupids instead of computer nerd. We don't even know how to use Window Live Movie Maker application at the first and got no idea how to convert the MOV format to WMV format =.=". So, during the time we are processing the video and burning the disc, many funny incidents happened. But, after surfing google and download those conversion gadgets, we do like a pro IT engineers. Lol. Lastly, we converted the format and successfully arranging the parts and editing musics, it became an icon. After that, we double-clicked it and it load kinda slow and we all were like freaking nervous and hope not to redo for the n-times anymore. Suddenly the song- " Me Love" sang by Sean Kingstone is played and the girls(we) shouted and screamed like nobody business. We hold our hand tight and jump with the only strength we have on that midnight. You got no idea about the joyful we had on that night. Seriously, we was like so crazy. Because we really frustrated and nearly give up (we redoing for n-times already) we even know every single word without looking at the scripts. After all, our effort never waste. God make everything possible. We don't know the marks yet due to having lousy lecturer.

I grade myself and my sisters "A" for the effort and teamwork on that night. Seriously, we learnt a lot. we changed from computer stupids/idiots to computer nerd *at least* but of cause, the friendship are getting deeper. Before that, there are some attrition among the sisters.We got some misunderstanding issues and maybe feelings conflict between heart-to-heart. Thru this assignment, we need lots of communications and interactions. From there, we know/understand each better. The friendship linkages are not completely bonded back so fast of cause. But at least reduced the attrition among us and i believe it can be even better than before. ^^

Too bad for the lecturer. She show no concern on our video clip. when it's our turn to present, the projector is down. WTF! then dragged lot'sa time! and in the end we only managed to play half of the video clip only. Lecturer said next week continue the other 1/2 on the replacement class. And, guess what! the next week, she forgot what she said and we still need to remind her again. She allowed us to continue playing the other 1/2. But, she didn't even focus on the video at all. And all the groups got their comments and grade from her, but she didn't even comment anything about our video. I got lot'sa WTF questions in my mind. She didn't even appreciate our work! i mean that, we put  f*cking lot'sa Effort on the video clip, i can bet we put more effort then everyone lorh! We do try to ask  for the grade, but she answer us " i don't have the time to watch the video", "so, how about the grade?!" we asked. "i will let u know when I'm free to watch" she replied.  I'll be losing interest and wont do that great on next time anymore. We put so much effort, yet what we get was a piece of shit! FML. My heart told me, she doesn't like us. It's okay, i hate her to the max too!

"Keep your sense of humor. There's enough stress in the rest of your life to let bad shots ruin a game you're supposed to enjoy." I love this quotation =) it's from Amy Alcott.

That's all for the post. More and more written assignments coming next T^T. We do it individually >.&lt;" so, hope to blog when I'm free again. Uni life is hectic!

Stay tune!

-[kindly click the Ads ya, Thanks!]-






No comments:

Post a Comment