Wednesday, February 29, 2012

thoughts and feelings - "感触"


Thought of blogging in Chinese today but too much of vocabularies have returned back to high school. Today, feeling like kinda emo, might be due to my complicated feelings fighting in my soul. Doesn't know how to describe. No idea what kind of chemical has injected into my heart. 

The bf fall sick and is making me worry like hell. His body was very hot and I was trying all ways to reduce the heat from his body and make him feel as comfortable as possible. He took a cold bath and laid on the bed with thick blanket. I was busy in the kitchen making something watery for his stomach to digest easily so that he doesn't need to chew hard with his dinner. Soup noodles will be the idle dinner for him. Made him one and he finished within 10 minutes. Praised me about the delicious food. I was touched and my heart melted as how can he be so sweet, caught with a high fever and doesn't seem a big matter to him, yet my worries become his concerned matter. Praised the food is nice and finished it - He is just wanting to pass me a message which is not to be too worries, and he will get well soon. I find no reason to stop loving and pamper him. 


Life is so colorful since he entered my life. His the one trying hard to make all my silly wishes came true, make me laugh like no body business and make me sobbing with happy tears.


He's the only one able to bear with my unbearable barbaric and stubborn behavior. He's the only one apologize to me although he thinks he did nothing wrong.  He loves and pampers me but he doesn't make me a worst person. He teaches , guides and reminds me when I'm almost acting like my enemies.


We cook and quarrel in the kitchen as I always think he is stupid in cooking, we are fine after the food is ready. Haha! But can't deny that he is good in frying omelette. I'm afraid of the hot splashy cooking oil but he is so brave to encounter that. So, when there is omelette as dinner, he will be the chef and I'll be the assistant, he'll be the hero and I'll be the zero. Anyway, it's great to have bf that willing to share housework with the girl. Not many bf volunteer to do housework. I'm quite satisfied with his attitude. haha!


He knows what I'm crazy of. He bought them although they are not worthy at all. As his view, he thinks nothing is unworthy than the priceless smile hanging on my face. 

We share funny stories and we gossip about others during supper time. We laugh hard and we joke around. We enjoy the moment like this and we should continue practice this. This make us understand each deeper. 

I love him a lot. He is kind hearted although people thinks that he has a naughty looking. But I know is good enough =) 

Our 6th anniversary is coming! Planning to do something memorable for him. 6 years of togetherness is not simple. Respect and honesty is the most important theory to hold on your relationship. I might said that we reached the stability line but at the same time we are entering to the next step which I think is maintaining the stability of relationship.  

Okay, gonna sleep now. His much better now. No more fever after the sweating. 


Goodnight!

an update of my sugie latest sleeping pose. haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment